"Uh... I know we do look kind of similar in some ways... but I really do not think I will be able to wear... that." (Random scenario: Muse's clothes are soaking wet and... the other is trying to find her something to wear)((Sorry... I was kind of bored and the crazy idea came up))

talk-to-jessica-rabbit:

damnatiprophetiae:

talk-to-jessica-rabbit:

Well I’m sorry but your gonna have to put something on. Or else your gonna get sick. *continues going through the wardrobe to find some sort of item to wear*

(I don’t mind^_^)

"Honestly… most of the visitors are either tourists or volunteers, so someone just dropping by isn’t that much of a hassle… I mean… not that many people get to see the remains of a 10,000 year old civilization three miles underground."

True… True. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I chose not to go. But since you came to my work place. I guess I can go to yours then.

"Well… the trip is worth the money." Evelyn replied, planning on saving the surprise of the whole "Universes traversed by writing" angle of the place she was helping explore. "Just um… don’t forget to bring clothes you don’t mind getting dirty if you come, alright?"

"Put the book down... please."

timeladywiththepinkcoat:

damnatiprophetiae:

timeladywiththepinkcoat:

Romana hesitates a bit but puts it down. “Yes, what is it?”

"There might be Gummy Bears over at the canteen in the square? They should be pretty close… just in a different shape." She suggested, knowing that some of the more recent explorers had set up something along those lines nearby the big old tree there. "It is a bit of a hike from the library though if you are up to it?"

The Time Lady nodded smiling “Let’s go then! A little adventure is always fun.”

"Okay then! Down the many flights of steps we go! And don’t forget to enjoy the view on the way, alright?" The adventuress mentioned with a grin as she wrote down where she was in her own reading material and put the book back on the shelf. "Because you know… we are probably going to need to cross a rope bridge on the way down? And feel free to ask questions as well!"

"Okay... technical question... movie showing at Misty Lake... yes or no?"

fantasysealed:

damnatiprophetiae:

fantasysealed:

"You mean showing a movie at the Misty Lake?" That’s…a bit obvious. "I don’t see any issue with that!"

"…" Meira seems to have no opinion on the matter…Though she probably wasn’t listening either.

"Okay then." Saigo replied with a polite smile and scratched off something else on her list. "If it helps… you don’t have to sit in the front or anything…"

image

"…That’d be nice." She didn’t really have interest in the film, but…She really does have nothing better to do.

image

"I certainly look forward to it! I haven’t seen a film in a loooooong time."

image

"Well… films have gone quite a way in that time." She replied, chuckling a little as she imagined their reaction to the advances in motion pictures.

"It might be a good idea to remind everyone that the things on the screen are not going to leap off and get anyone…"

"We probably should stick to child safe content as well… You know considering the nature of the participants in the event?"

torchwoodsboys:

My/your muse falls asleep against the other. 

Ianto was soon asleep leant agaisnt her. He had been hunting weevils all day and had no energy. The man was deeply asleep and unaware that he had even dosed off agaisnt her on the couch.

"…"

And here the idea of reading a few books from the library turned out to be a rather awkward idea… Hopefully he won’t notice if she swapped her position with a pillow after she finished reading the chapter she was on?

On the other hand… that might wake him, so… it turned into quite the dilemma for the young adventuress.

"Should I get you a pudding?" Evelyn asked casually as well... what was going on was continuing elsewhere.

peashy-punch:

damnatiprophetiae:

peashy-punch:

damnatiprophetiae:

peashy-punch:

"PUDDING!!!? Gimme gimme!!" Looks like Peash doesn’t know the rule of not taking things from strangers.

"Within reason… we probably should not keep her up too late." Evelyn replied with a parental giggle. "She does have work in the morning, so nothing too loud, alright?"

"Okay!! Then let’s play hide and seek!! I wanna seek so you hide!!!" Peashy smiled, arms waving as she jumped. After saying her piece, she turned around, covering her eyes and started to count. "1, 2, 3 -"

And… the she was off! Who knows what was a good place to hide… maybe in the shadow behind Neptune’s favorite television? Although if she were honest… that might be a bit too difficult… Where to hide? Where to hide…?

”- 18, 19, 20!! Ready or not Evie cause her I come!!!” Peashy yelled, her counting finished. She turned around and looked left and right. Where could her new friend be hiding? “Hmm… Oh! Maybe…”

Peashy runs towards Neptuna’s bed and looks under it -

Oh course… considering that Evelyn was um… hiding somewhere a bit more unusual… she was definitely not there…

Maybe checking the ceilings was in order?

"It opened! That's a first."

askthegirldetective:

"For me too! What do you think’s in there?"

"No idea… how about we look?"

"Preferably watching each other’s back this time?"

peashy-punch:

damnatiprophetiae:

peashy-punch:

damnatiprophetiae:

"Why don’t you come inside dear and let me dry off those soaking wet clothes?"

((Meeting: June))

((Sorry about the icon shortage… I only have about six))

"Brrr, its sooo coold…" Peashy shivered, taking very careful steps inside the house. The way she walked was almost like how a penguin walked, almost. "I don’t know why puddles are fun, they’re just wet and messy…"

"Maybe you enjoy feeling the ground move out from underneath?" June suggested as she closed the door behind them and led the child to the bath, having not really thought all that much of the subject personally. "Or maybe the sound it makes?"

"But my shoes get all muddy!" Peashy whined, shaking her head to throw the water out of her hair. She then tried to wipe her face with her sleeve to rid the water but all it did was get more water on it. Her face scrunched up when her tongue touched her sleeve, "Bleh! Yuckie!"

"Tell you what… How about you leave your shoes by the door and I carry you the rest of way to the bath?" She suggested, smiling as she helped the child remove her jacket. It seemed rather muddy as for for her observation… the place where she must have been playing likely had high amounts of dirt content.

"That way I can help you clean. How does that sound?"

"What's the worst that could happen?"

theloneliestman:

The Doctor was looking at her. “Well we would get stuck.” The time lord replied. “TARDIS really isn’t too good right now.” Eleven popped the jammy dodger in his mouth and went back to working on the console. The time lord was looking around.

image

"I see…" Evelyn muttered softly to herself as she leaned back in the chair she was sitting in and turned another page in the book she was reading at the time. "Any idea where and… when we are right now?"

"Put the book down... please."

timeladywiththepinkcoat:

damnatiprophetiae:

timeladywiththepinkcoat:

Romana hesitates a bit but puts it down. “Yes, what is it?”

"Just for curiosity’s sake… did anyone give you a Relto book or just shove you towards the nearest KI dispenser after orientation? I just want to make sure you have something that can bail you out of any accidents." She explained, giving the one strapped to her own hip a firm pat as if to indicate that she actually had one herself. "Although if I were honest, I’d have no idea what sort of food you would wish to pack."

Romana chuckled to herself ” I’m not sure either. Back home our food was a bit different from here. I’m willing to give it a try though. I really like a food called Jelly Babies, do you have any?”

"There might be Gummy Bears over at the canteen in the square? They should be pretty close… just in a different shape." She suggested, knowing that some of the more recent explorers had set up something along those lines nearby the big old tree there. "It is a bit of a hike from the library though if you are up to it?"

» damnatiprophetiae has come for cake!

peach-blossom-princess:

damnatiprophetiae:

image

      {❤} “Now, now, I wouldn’t short change yourself like that. But if you really feel like you need to clean up, the royal baths are open if you would like to use them.”

image

"Is that actually alright? I mean… it is going to make a big old mess when I get in there am I right?" Honestly… Evelyn did kind of look like a walking dirt clod with hair at the moment… so one couldn’t blame her for being wary.

image

      {❤} “If you truly feel like that you need to clean up, you may use the royal baths, and servants can always clean your clothing for you. As for me, I am in the middle of making some tea if you would like some.” she offered, giving the girl a small smile.  

"Is there a robe or something I can borrow until the dirty clothes issue is taken care of? I hope you do not mind… I was in a bit of a hurry getting out the door and was not expecting you know… visit royalty at the time?"